Why is the AJCU Online Course Exchange Right for Your University?
The AJCU Online Course Exchange is an innovative software solution designed to enable Jesuit colleges and universities to share academic resources and advance the distinctiveness of a Jesuit higher education at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels.
We work collaboratively with Regis University’s Higher Learning Partners, who created the Online Course Exchange in 2005, to facilitate the exchange of online courses between private, non-profit independent colleges and universities.
With 36 years of experience working together with institutions across the country, Regis University is now pleased to provide the AJCU network with an exceptional university-to-university enrollment platform.
Schedule a Consult
OCICU Member Benefits
Streamline Registration & Billing
- Highly Customizable Design
- Connect campuses with single portal for registration and grades
- Integrate billing and payments
- Access new enrollments
- Retain tuition in-house
- Redirect lower enrolled sections
- Manage faculty load
- Degree completion
- Maintain Financial Aid or Student Athlete status
- Course retakes
- Sunsetting programs or courses
- Expand degree programs
- Offer summer courses
- Access niche courses
- Sandbox new courses or programs